Friday, September 4, 2009

To my MBA

I wake up in the morning with bleary eyes
Still reminiscent of the last night’s work
Rushing for my class, as time flies
You can’t escape & of attendance can’t dare shirk
Oh! It’s all so routine, you feel like déjà-vu
No respite & with means of recreation only a limited few.

I sit in class, staring at the board
The words of my professor feel so harsh
Oh! I start feeling so damn bored
At times i wonder are these “gyan” all farce?
English is passé, and my prof often talks in greek
The “gammas” & “sigmas” would even kill a geek

The fan keeps squealing above my head
My neighbours, with sleep, already dead
I keep looking quite often at the clock
“It’s simple relativity!” in my mind it flocks
Why time trudges so slow whole day?
But at night, it’s almost dawn as soon as i lay.

Assignments & quizzes rain so often
You can’t expect better when things are bitter
No surprises if you get a “D” or a two on ten
B’coz it’s “MBA” and life can’t be sweeter
All the more you start hating it all
You feel pushed, perpetually against a wall.

In the end it all feels like an Irony
You pay to get screwed here, Isn’t that Funny!!!